School is starting and it’s back to the regular work routine. Here is a great yoga pose that can really help you start your day. It can stretch your hamstrings, calves, hips, back, and all the muscles that can get tense from sitting in an office chair all day. You will also feel more awake and ready to face the world!
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart
- Gently hinge forward at your hips and lower your torso toward the floor
- If you feel too much pressure and strain on your lower back, you can feel free to bend your knees.
- Relax your head, neck, and shoulders
- Remember to breathe and slowly move your upper body toward the floor